meltingPOT

« Home

William Signing on

My work have continuously accord me to live in different countries on a short, medium and long term basis. I have long wanted to create a website to share photos and commentaries to friends around the globe and I thought (and still do) that it is a good and fun idea. That yearning was further exacerbated after the family migrated to Canada, and now, I also have to share with my family and relatives in the Philippines and in the U.S.. A weblog seemed to be a great idea but somehow something always make me delay creating one after thinking about the pain and consequences that goes with the fun and thrill of going online. Well, I finally got over the cold feet stage and decided to try the waters but with hard rules to follow.

Meltingpot is the absolute correct title of this weblog. It is about facts, opinions (let me say that again – facts and opinions), humors, personal observations and impressions relevant to Emigration, Immigration, Cultural diversity & similarity, Food, Travel and Photography.

Have Fun!

William

0 Responses to “William Signing on”

Post a Comment

Search

"Search this site"

About this Site


meltingPOT is about people, places and events encountered during travel. It's observations on cultural diversity immortalized.

Name: William
Location: Canada


Visit my Other Site: audioFILE

Previous Entries



XML


Counters by

Web Counter