meltingPOT

About the header image

The header image was taken last 2001 in Wellington, New Zealand. It was dusk. I was driving home to my apartment in The Terrace after visiting friends near Johnsonville and I happen to see this amazing red sky along the highway. Without thinking, I pulled over on a safe curb, aimed and took the shot. It isn’t the best unedited red sky photo I have seen but the silhouette of the trees and rolling hills came out nice. In fact if you cover the blue sky part with your hand you might think it’s a photo of a forest fire.

Photo taken by a Canon Digital IXUS-300

0 Responses to “About the header image”

Post a Comment

Search

"Search this site"

About this Site


meltingPOT is about people, places and events encountered during travel. It's observations on cultural diversity immortalized.

Name: William
Location: Canada


Visit my Other Site: audioFILE

Previous Entries



XML


Counters by

Web Counter