meltingPOT

Hello again from Toronto!

When are you going to update your blog? Those were very familiar words I am hearing and reading from emails. There are some readers who never stopped asking me when I will update my blog again. Since I run out of excuses I reckon I have two choices – to kill the blog or to update it at least once a week.

Since everything, well almost everything, in the house is in place since we moved in and after 5 months of learning how to drill, install, uninstall, fix, repair, clean and organize … , I do have some time to spare now to seat and type. I decided to do some updates!

So, welcome again from Toronto! This is William, sigining on, again!!!

1 Responses to “Hello again from Toronto!”

  1. # Blogger Junnie

    yay! with all the work done in the your lovely palace and the housewarming done too - you can be active in your home in the virtual world!
    :P have you seen the pics on flickr?  

Post a Comment

Search

"Search this site"

About this Site


meltingPOT is about people, places and events encountered during travel. It's observations on cultural diversity immortalized.

Name: William
Location: Canada


Visit my Other Site: audioFILE


XML


Counters by

Web Counter